Friday, January 4, 2013

A Bit Story of My Life


Hey! WELCOME! So glad you're here. Every reader is appreciated and every comment read and cherished. Mean it. :)

So, since you're on my first blog post "A bit story of my life" page it's probably cause you'd like to know what this chick and her blog are all about, right?! Let's get on with it then.





I'm Vera Carmela Alban a 22 years old, Engaged to my Bestfriend Ryan Sowers. I started up this blog again today January 5. I've had several other blogs In multiply before this one, but they were just for friends and family. And frankly, I'm fairly certain almost no one read them. ((crickets)) So when suddenly I found myself with plenty of extra time on my hands, I decided to get a little more involved in the blogging community and share it with you.

The title "A Bit Of Happiness" pretty much sums up what this blog is about, my life and my happiness moments. including that touch of sarcasm the term usually implies when spoken in conversation. You'll definitely find a little sass around these parts, but I reserve the right to be serious sometimes, too. Got it? But yeah. Coming here will probably be a little like reading someone's diary, or watching a reality show. Lol :-) Except hopefully it won't be as lame as a diary or as scandalous as trashy reality TV? Well, one can hope. :-)




I have a degree in Bachelor Science of Nursing (BSN) from University Of Perpetual Help System Laguna, Philippines. My ultimate goal is to become a US RN, MAN and really wanted to study my masteral, but hopefully soon when everything Is settled. Work, study & my own family.

On the love front, my fiance Ryan and I have a totally cool amazing story which you should probably read soon. So, for now.. Here we are together:

Yep, that amazingly rugged and sexy-lookin' mansnack is my fiance Ryan. ;)

He may not literally taught me how to believe in forever, but he made me realize that forever may sometimes do come true. I cannot say he will be FOREVER, but he will ALWAYS be. He let me believe in love once again for me to love & love again, not in a way everyone knows it. but in a way where the two of us only knows.

My dogs are my favorite things in the world because for me a dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than she loves herself.♥

My Bridgette love

My pets

Christmas with my love @Ayala Village

















Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic