Tuesday, September 8, 2020

A Bit Of Me: QUEENBEEMRSSOWERS

Hi lovelies! WELCOME! So glad you're here. Every reader is appreciated and every comment, read and cherished. I mean it. :)


So, since you're on my first blog post "A bit story of  me" page it's probably cause you'd like to know what this woman and her blog are all about, right?! Let's get on with it then. 


I'm Vera Sowers known as (Queenbeemrssowers) to all my social media accounts. I was born in Philippines.  I am 29 years old, Filipino. Married to my Best friend Ryan. I came to the UNITED STATES, November 20, 2013 as FIANCEE VISA and became a US CITIZEN last year, July 19, 2019. I'm Currently living my California dream. The most beautiful state in the country. The weather is just perfect!!

Anyway,  I re-published this blog today september 7, 2020. I've had several other blogs way back 6 years ago. I just love writing and sharing my crazy thoughts! LOL. So, when suddenly I found myself with plenty of extra time on my hands, (eek, sometimes) I decided to get a little more involved in the blogging community and share it with you.


The title "A Bit Of Happiness" Is originally from my old blogs (since I was single πŸ˜€),  pretty much sums up what this blog is about, my life, crazy thoughts, random stuffs like reviewing makeup/skincare products etc and my crazy happiness moments including that touch of sarcasm. LOL! 😁You'll definitely find a little sass around these parts, but I reserve the right to be serious sometimes, too. But yeah. Coming here will probably be a little like reading someones diary, or watching a reality show. Lol! Except hopefully it won't be as lame as a diary or as scandalous as trashy reality TV? Well, one can hope. πŸ˜€



A BIT OF ME....


I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying... Haha! In my life, there are people who care and people who don't. If you are one of the caring, you will shine in my eyes no matter where you live, how you dress, or who your friends are. To see people shine out to me gives me the greatest joy in the world - to know people do care.

AS A SCORPIO WOMAN.... I can read exactly what is on your mind. I can easily make out your real intentions, I have a soft heart but I can become the most hard-hearted. I am very straight forward person and most sarcastic person on this earth.  I will shower you my love and attention. My whole life will start revolving around you and I will be extremely loyal and exceedingly passionate. 😊 My expression will always remain neutral, betraying nothing. My anger is a little bad and it's better to get out of my way when it gets out of hand. Oops.. 😬
My personal life will be out of bounds for everyone. At the same time, i will never tell the secrets that have been confided, not even to you. Even with you, i will have a private part and its better not to pry. That does not mean I'm dishonest. In fact, I will be so honest that at times, I may hurt people in the process. If you have asked for my opinion, you will get the brutal truth, without any sugar coating. Yes, that's me. I will never gives false compliments and does not know how to flatter. However, if I say something nice to you, be sure that it is truly sincere and is coming straight from my heart. 😍


AS FRIEND, Like a typical Scorpio, I will choose my friends very carefully and the credible ones will remain with throughout my life. I will never maintain a relationship with unworthy people. If you ask me for a favor, it will be either a simple 'Yes' or 'No', not something like 'I will try'. If I really like you, I will go out of the way to help you and you will surely know when I don't like you. πŸ˜‰

Bachelor Science Of Nursing
University Of Perpetual Help (JONELTA) 
Any who, I have a degree in Bachelor Science of Nursing (BSN) from the University Of Perpetual Help System Laguna, Philippines. My ultimate goal is to become an US RN and hopefully to study my Master in Science of Nursing. Fingers crossed! πŸ˜‰Right now, I'm gathering  all my nursing documents from my University school in the Philippines to continue my Nursing career here in California. I have to take some classes (Obgyn & Medical Surgical, which I already took in the Philippines πŸ˜‘) to complete the process for NCLEX board exam. oh man, but what can you do. Im a foreign!  
 So, what keeps me busy right now? WORK!! I'm working 5 days a week. It's kinda like Home,work, home. LOL!  I'm currently working in Medical Field and trying to practice my nursing skills as much as possible.



On the love front, I am married to my best friend Ryan and we have a totally cool amazing story which you should probably read soon. I also posted a video I created for our First LDR anniversary on my old Youtube Channel (sounds corny, πŸ˜†Lol!) with 1.9k Views way back July 2013. 😊


Hmmm.. IN LOVE...I will be totally devoted to you and so passionate to you.. In life there are struggles, arguments and challenges we will have to endure but no matter what happens. I'm one of those who believe in the phrase 'Till Death Do Us Apart'. Rather than overshadowing my Man, i believes in supporting him.

So, for now.. Here we are together with my Step son Mason and a glimpse of our Wedding picture.



Florida Vacation 2019

Clear Water Beach Florida




He may not literally taught me how to believe in forever, but he made me realize that forever may sometimes do come true. He let me believe in love once again and for me to love again, not in a way everyone knows it. but in a way where the two of us only knows!



I'm a dog lover!!! My world is different without dogs. Dogs are precious. They are my favorite, they are my fur babies! For me, a dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than she loves herself. I have 3 small dogs. My very first dog when I got here in the US is a cute Shihtzu her name is Fiona, a wedding gift from my husband. 2nd one is Belle she is Pekingese mix chihuahua (Picachu) and the 3rd one is Queenie a princess type shihtzu.






Here they are: FIONA, BELLE & QUEENIE 




IN FAMILY, I'm extremely loyal and will go to the length of laying down my life for my loved ones. I have an exceptionally good memory. I never forgets an act of benevolence and always remembers to repay it. Similarly , I also remembers any pain caused to me, though the reaction may differ. 😊A SCORPION WOMAN will meticulously plan and demolish the enemy. Beneath my tough exterior is a gentle heart that knows how to love and care. πŸ’—


SEE YOU ON MY NEXT BLOG.........
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic