Friday, February 23, 2018

REVIEW: NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation

NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation

Foundation is definitely one of my favorite beauty products. I am a huge fan of NARS. One of my favorite foundations happens to be by NARS. So, when I saw that they were releasing a brand new one, I had to get it ASAP! Especially, When it comes to foundations and tons of beauty gurus are raving about it, I have to try it. So, when I came back from my Philippines vacation, I immediately went to Sephora to get that beauty! I got it, tried it.

So, let's get to it...

The NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation is available at Sephora, Ulta for $49.00. Available in 33 skin tone-matching shades. I went for the medium shade Santa Fe. (medium with peachy undertones) The foundation claims to be medium-to-full coverage and great for all skin types! It’s meant to be the radiant long wear foundation with the ‘first’ 16-hour fade resistant wear with full-powered radiance. The packaging is so stunning, It comes in a sleek, slim glass bottle. Oh yeah, It also comes with a pump (Hallelujah!) which dispenses a small amount of product. The formula is lightweight on the skin and fade, transfer, and sweat resistant. Creamy and thicker than the other NARS Foundation I’ve tried but it can be blend out very easily.

A little goes a crazily long way so apply lightly and build. I love the lightweight feel of this foundation; it wears like a second skin. The coverage is medium to full and buildable, without being heavy, doesn’t look cakey and it really does give a radiant finish. I think this foundation will do wonderfully during the warmer months when you want coverage but don’t want to feel like you have layers on your face. As far as I can tell there is no detectable scent, no irritation on my skin, no white flashback with a camera flash.

Overall, I am in love with this foundation. I think I found my new holy grail!! the texture, coverage, finish and staying power is the bomb and exactly what I look for in a foundation.

So, If you are looking for a really great high-end lightweight foundation that is going to last ALL day long then this is the one for you. It truly is worth every penny.

Let me know your thoughts if you’ve tried this foundation! 😊

To buy:



Source: Nars cosmetics

NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation 33 Skintone shades:

Light Shades- NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation
  •  OSLO Fair with pink undertones
  • MONT BLANC Light with pink undertones
  • YUKON Light with peach undertones
  • GOBI Light with yellow undertones
  • SALZBURG Light with golden undertones
  •  DEAUVILLE Light with a neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
  • VIENNA Peach undertones for light to medium complexions
  •  FIJI Yellow undertones for light to medium complexions
Medium Shades- NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation
  •  PUNJAB Medium with golden, peachy undertones
  •  PATAGONIA Medium with light peach undertones
  •  VALLAURIS Medium with pink undertones
  •  SANTA FE Medium with peach undertones
  •  SAHEL Medium with golden peach undertones
  •  STROMBOLI Medium with olive undertones
  •  VANUATU Medium with a neutral balance of yellow and pink undertones
  •  BARCELONA Medium with golden peach undertones
  •  VALENCIA Medium with golden undertones
  •  ARUBA Neutral for medium to medium-dark complexions
Medium Dark Shades- NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation
  •  SYRACUSE Medium-dark with brown undertones
  •  TAHOE Medium-dark with caramel undertones
  •  MOOREA Medium-dark with golden olive undertones
  •  HUAHINE Medium-dark with peach undertones
  •  CADIZ Medium-dark with caramel and red undertones
  •  CARACAS Medium-dark with warm red and golden undertones
  •  BELEM Medium-dark with red and brown undertones
  •  MACAO Medium-dark with yellow undertones
  •  MARQUISES Medium-dark to dark with yellow undertone
Dark Shades-NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation
  •  MANAUS Dark with caramel undertones
  •  NEW CALEDONIA Dark with golden olive undertones
  •  IGUACU Deep with olive undertones
  •  NAMIBIA Deep with red undertones
  • ZANBIE Deep with neutral undertones
  •  MALI Espresso







Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic