Monday, February 25, 2019

MAYBELINE Superstay Full Coverage 24hr Foundation


@maybelline
Superstay full coverage 24hr foundation. ($11.99)

First time using this foundation and omggg! It’s literally full coverage!! Blends nicely and easy to apply. I am not really into drugstore foundation cause I have had bad experiences in the past. Today, I gave it a try and picked the perfect shade for my skin Lol! Shade 127 sand beige.

Anywho, I’ve watched alot of reviews about this new @maybelline foundation, so I decided to try it out for myself. I wanted to see if it could keep up with me and last throughout the day— and, let’s be real, to see if it was really worth the hype!! Foundation: @maybelline superstay full coverage 24hr foundation in 127 sand beige
Lip: @kyliecosmetics in posie k
Brows: @anastasiabeverlyhills dipbrow pomade in dark brown
Concealer: @tartecosmetics shape tape in light medium
Bronze: @tartecosmetics hotel heiress
Highlighter: @pretty_vulgar shimmering swan
Mascara: @tartecosmetics tarteist
Setting powder: @lauramercier translucent powder
Setting spray: @maccosmetics fix +

#makeup #basic #maybeline#maybelinesuperstay #foundation#drugstorefoundation#maybelinefoundation #pinay #mnyitlook#superstayfoundation

Share with the world:

1 comment:

  1. I was really searching for such a nice post and got here...Thanks for sharing such a nice information, its beneficial for me...Keep sharing more oreviewworld

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic