Saturday, June 29, 2019

REVIEW: Rimmel Staymatte Fix & Go Setting Spray

Rimmel Staymatte Fix & Go. A 2 in 1 primer and setting spray, which sounds perfect for the girl on the go.



I'm not normally a fan of a matte finish, but I wanted to see if this really would keep my makeup on all day for just $5.97. Keeping in mind that I have a sensitive skin and as soon as I sprayed this I felt some tingling. Also, It is very overpowering and does linger a little on the skin although thankfully not for too long! It has ingredient of Alcohol so I would not recommend this product to someone with sensitive to alcohol.

Overall, it is good setting spray. It sits nicely on top of my makeup, its lightweight and refreshing and seems to do a pretty good job at keeping it in place all day.
.
.
Thank you @rimmellondonus@influenster for sending me this beauty.
#rimmellondon #settingspray #rimmel#rimmelstaymatte #beauty #makeup#beautyinfluencer #makeup#maquiagem #EdgeYourLook#StayGlossy #contest #complimentary@RimmelLondonUS @Influenster
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic