Thursday, February 15, 2018

Anniversary & Valentines Gift from my husband! (What a surprise!!)


On Friday, February 10, 2018 2 days after our 4th wedding anniversary. I had no idea but he took me to a car dealer shop & asked me what kind of car I would like to drive (I'm happy camper) So, being a practical wifey and not too choosy. I frankly told him, as long as the car is moving, 2nd hand, etc. im totally fine with It. lol! So, we both chose the BRAND NEW Kia Forte 2018. I was shooked!! Dang! This is the best anniversary & valentines gift I've ever received in my whole life. I don't have the typical flowers or chocolates from my husband this valentine's day..
But I got a car key. lol! (Brand New Car) 

So, here it is.......... My new baby.. Life is so amazing and I'm totally blessed!







Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic