Thursday, February 1, 2018

Facts about me


👩🏻I love the clouds. I have tons of clouds photos.
👩🏻I’m native filipino asian. I have IGOROT blood. 
👩🏻I’m married to an American man 
👩🏻I’m BSN (Bachelor Science of Nursing) and always in Medical field work. 
👩🏻I love it when I see things the way I want to see them
👩🏻Im living my American dream (California)
👩🏻I hate the word “No’s” from my husband
👩🏻I am OCD about everything 
👩🏻I have bunch of shoes & clothes some are still new with tag price. 
👩🏻I am a curious person & observant
👩🏻I am an extrovert. Im goofy & loud. I love to laugh. I don’t like boring. I get sad. 
👩🏻I love makeup & Shopping
👩🏻I always expect the best to happen 
👩🏻I love to explore and love to try new stuff especially foodssss 
👩🏻I love to cook & try new recipes

Follow me on my Instagram: queenbeemrssowers
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic