Monday, January 7, 2013

Happiness Is.... My life



I think Jason Mraz says this best in his song, "Living in the Moment" off his latest album Love is a Four Letter Word.  His music inspires me.  He's one of those people with a positive soul, who has so much success, yet remains humble and human. I love all his music!  "Living in the Moment" is a positive affirmation for everyone who listens.  So, turn it up, download it, watch the video below, sing it, mean it, and 
remember the lyrics. Enjoy!<3


Happiness Is...


Yayy I love holding hands. The Interlocking of fingers, the cupping of two palms...In fact, you may not know it, but you do too. It's all about our intrinsic desire to touch and be touched. Scientifically speaking, (whoa bet you didn't think I'd pull that out! :-) Well for me holding hands reduces stress, as the simple touch produces oxytocin in your brain.  Don't you ever wonder why you naturally reach for someone's hand when you are scared, nervous, sad, or in love?  Whatever the reason, holding hands is simply, a connection.  And in a way, I think it is a gesture that makes us extraordinarily human, when you really think about it. :)
So, if your hand doesn't naturally gravitate towards someone else today, simply stretch out your arm, extend your hand, and say to a friend, "Hey, will you hold this for me?"  I know I do that to my Fiance, and lucky for me, he always does and her arms around me. What a good feeling!<3


Happiness Is.... not taking yourself too seriously! <3











Happiness Is.. My Family

We don’t have much materially, but I know we are full of love and happiness. They are my true meaning of happiness. Seeing them healthy and happy makes me feel stronger each day. I so love them that I would fight to anyone just to let them safe all the time. They are my greatest gift from God! and I will treasure them unto my last breath.









Happiness Is.. Friends

For me, money is not relevant. It's about good friends, good family and health. It's being grateful and content with your lot. Happiness is more a frame of mind, I think.







Good close friends, being in control of my life, laughter and love. All those are real, and give me a lasting happiness that handbags don't – and can't – give.











Happiness Is.. loving my doggies.. It's just a little extra wag!











we live to love and encourage to give more!! we live to give and to love more  and more. :-)






Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic