Sunday, January 6, 2013

Running On Happiness

My Life has cruel twists and turns, But somewhere along the road, I finally found a bit of happiness. I did and I'm supposing you did too. I know at the time that didn't seem possible, 
I never thought it possible, I am crying in the rain & walking away, Cruel destiny standing between us, pushing us apart. You found someone else, and so did I, You found a bit of happiness I'm sure. And somewhere along Life's road, so did I. Nothing is perfect in this imperfect world. Yet nobody leads a perfect life, Though there are those that aspire to that but it is left to us, to suffer a bit, to cry a bit, before we find, a bit of happiness & I am so grateful and glad that I finally found It.


Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.

Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic